Heidi had a CT scan of her temporal bone today. She did a great job laying still for it. Now we wait for the results from her doctor to see what the next step will be.
I thought the occasion was worth her having the day off school, so the two of us left a little early so we could do some shopping, ate lunch at Wendy's after her appointment and then did a little more shopping. I'm not sure if she enjoyed the shopping as much as I did, but we did enjoy our day together. At one point I reminded her again not to touch things and she said, "Oh, I forgot... It's soooo hard!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have learned over the last year that WAITING FOR RESULTS is near-torture. Thinking of you all!
ReplyDeleteCatching up on your blog. Sorry to hear about all this, and thinking of you while you wait for the results.
ReplyDeleteHoping for the best...you are certainly in our thoughts!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDelete