Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Todd's midlife crisis vehicle

We took a quick trip down to Alabama Thursday night through Friday (or maybe it was technically Saturday morning before we got home.)  We found a van on Craigslist down there and went and picked it up.  The highlight of our trip was stopping at Alda and Ann's on our way down.  We stayed overnight Thursday and left after breakfast.  Yesterday, Garrett was telling me he wanted to go back to Ann and Alda's house! :)

I think we'll be happy with our new to us van - or bus as the kids like to call it.  One night, recently, I sat down at the computer and there were several tabs open to some 15 passenger school buses that were for sale.   I guess they were thinking it would be fun to tool around town in one of those.  Or maybe they were just hoping for a seat to themselves.  Anyway, we didn't end up getting a school bus, but the van we got is a 15 passenger, so they should all have plenty of room!  We were planning to get another 12 passenger, but this one was just too good to pass up.

2 comments:

  1. I missed this post. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) - we could almost fit your whole family in with us!

    ReplyDelete