Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our family picture book

This is the book we are having printed out for prospective birth moms to view.

Our Mixbook


5 comments:

  1. Just looked through it, very nice! I'm sure it would a hard job to actively look for a home for your unborn baby. The pictures and sentiments are so warm and welcoming and I'm glad you mentioned that it's not always true that children from large families "fall through the cracks". And even with only three, it's true that everyone has a friend. Best, best wishes on this new chapter! =)
    And thanks for your helpful comments on my blog. I remember watching your family at convention, and then YOU GUYS took my tent down for me, even though I had only three kids and you were up to Lincoln by then, I think. Thank-you for that. =) I've always been so well cared for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melita!! It's exciting and a little scary - it's a brand new experience for us. We're looking forward to it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are doing such a great job with the children God has entrusted you with already. I love that you are willing to open your lives and home to another treasure. You are an amazing lady with an amazing family! Thanks for being obedient to our Father. Such an inspiration for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your book, Todd & Tammy. Any child would be blessed to be a part of your family! What a gift. We will pray that God will put the perfect little person for your family together with you. Much, much love,
    Suzi & Alan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, I want to come live with you! LOL Your family reminds me a lot of my own! Country living is SO amazing, huh? Please let me know what you are looking for in a child (age, sex, race, SN), so I can keep my ears open for you! I had 2 calls about little ones this week! Would love to help you in any way I can!

    ReplyDelete