One thing I don't worry too much about is everyone in the family sharing germs (unless, of course a stomach bug is going around and then I'm constantly reminding everyone not to drink out of someone else's cup). It would drive me crazy to try to keep the little ones from drinking out of someone else's drink, etc. It is not uncommon to hear someone say, "Taste for taste?" when having a treat.
This morning, however, Garrett apparently reached a new stage. I overheard one of the girls tell him that 'No, I'm not going to get you more milk' and then he came running. "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!" Me: "Garrett, did you pour your milk out?" (That stopped his crying, after all how could I know that he had poured out his milk without being told???) Garrett: "Um, yes..." Me: "Why?" Garrett (with the return of tears): "Because Heidi drank out of my cup and she has Germans!!!"
This from the little boy who regularly greets our dog with a kiss... Apparently dog germans aren't nearly as bad as girl germans...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Smart kid. Of COURSE, girl germs are ickier than dog germs. And... don't you love when they're amazed at how smart we are?!
ReplyDelete