" I said 'BE O-U-T'" "What did you mean?" "Be QUIET!!!!"
Later we were sitting around the supper table. Garrett and Lincoln were each trying to out talk the other. Lincoln was telling everyone one about his idea to build a fence to keep Loyal from chasing cars. When he was done, Garrett flung out his arms to emphasize his words. "I have a big, big great idea! We could just build a shed in the morning and lock Loyal in it whenever we leave!"
A few minutes later we were talking about dog collars. Garrett said "Maybe the DPS(UPS) man will just bring us a collar some day."
Then a minute later we were talking about his quiet time spelling troubles. He looked up from his lasagna and said "I can't really spell. I'm not a good speller. But when I'm four I'll be able to read and do real school."
Lincoln also has a word of warning for everyone. Earlier he informed us that "If we ever get a platypus, make sure it is not a boy platypus because they are poisonous."
So if you ever want to get a platypus don't get a male. Who knows? Maybe the DPS man will deliver one to your front door sometime.
A few minutes later we were talking about dog collars. Garrett said "Maybe the DPS(UPS) man will just bring us a collar some day."
Then a minute later we were talking about his quiet time spelling troubles. He looked up from his lasagna and said "I can't really spell. I'm not a good speller. But when I'm four I'll be able to read and do real school."
Lincoln also has a word of warning for everyone. Earlier he informed us that "If we ever get a platypus, make sure it is not a boy platypus because they are poisonous."
So if you ever want to get a platypus don't get a male. Who knows? Maybe the DPS man will deliver one to your front door sometime.

No comments:
Post a Comment