Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Making more work for himself

School gets a little monotonous for Lincoln.  He catches on to math pretty quickly and doesn't really enjoy working out the same type of problem over and over again.  Since repetition helps retention, I do have him do several of the similar problems, but usually not all of them.  But still... he's got to make it more interesting.  So today, he informed me that when I checked his work I would probably need a mirror... (all of his numbers were written in mirror image)

The other day, when I was checking his work I found numbers like 0000000.253 and 0.200000000  instead of a simple 0.253 and 0.2.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He wrote all of his numbers in mirror image. 😀

      Delete
    2. Wow! Little Smarty Pants!! Now that's impressive! ;)

      Delete
    3. Just don't let him hear you say that :D His sister's are pretty concerned about him getting big headed, lol

      Delete