Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Winter Violin Recital

The kids have been working hard to get ready for their violin recital. They have an wonderful teacher and we all love her. Last night was the performance. They did an excellent job! This was Lincoln's first recital - he started lessons in September. Laura, Abigail, & Charlotte also did a great job on the piano accompaniment. (Sorry that the sound and picture quality isn't the greatest)



Lincoln (Charlotte on piano)

Emily & Heidi (Laura on piano)

Heidi (Laura on piano)

Emily (Laura on piano)

Abigail & Charlotte (Laura on piano)

Charlotte (Laura on piano)

Laura & Abigail

Abigail (Laura on piano)

Laura(Abigail on piano)




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :) Hoping we can get another violin in working order before too long!

      Delete
    2. So fun to watch and listen to! Brings back memories of Lisa's concerts! Good job kids! Lots of hard work!

      Delete
  2. They did well!
    (And Wow- Hats off to you. I had a co who was practicing the violin and (whispering here- hadToLeaveEveryTimeOhMyNerves)- I'm as impressed with the feat those witnessing the learning of the violin as I am with all these kids have mastered!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And that is funny. Did she ever catch on to what inspired your frequent escapes? I have to admit that with the normal level of noise around her that adding the violins to the mix didn't change things all that much, lol. When we have kids practicing the basement and upstairs pianos and a couple or few more working on their violins all at the same time, it does get pretty noisy though!!! Somehow I find myself tuning it out most of the time...

      Delete
  3. What a great group of children .....you guys should be proud parents!!!!Love music... especially piano and violin
    Lois Opel and Family....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good listening enjoyment. You kids have done a lot of hard work and practicing and are very talented. I know you couldn't have done all of this without your Dad and Mom's encouragement. Keep me tuned in as to when you have another "concert". Love you, Aunt Lil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is wonderful! You should be so proud! Love ya, nettie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!! I remember growing up with music and singing, and I loved it. You must have a wonderful time with everyone playing and singing together!! It is very special, and warm memories being made!!!

    ReplyDelete