One of the first things I told him this morning was... "Make sure you taste or smell everything before you put it in your mouth today."
Once again, I'm glad April 1st is over... Who would have guessed we would have such pranksters for kids. They did go pretty light on the jokes this year. A few repeats (like powdered milk) from last year flopped, but they did have a few new ones for this year. The rubber band around the kitchen faucet sprayer almost always works - and it got Todd after breakfast. The boys had salt on their toothbrushes, although Lincoln made enough noise about his that Garrett made sure he washed his off really well before brushing his teeth. I think some contact solution bottles got saran wrap put over the openings so they wouldn't pour out. Signs like , "Pat my head." were put on backs. And I'm not sure what all else was played.
The kids served brownies after Bible study tonight, but first passed around a plate of brown "E's" And they did get one on me. When I tried to use the bar of soap in the shower tonight, it wouldn't work. Someone painted it with glue or something. No wonder when I said I was glad April 1st was over as we sent them off to bed they smirked and said... "Nope, not yet..."

No comments:
Post a Comment