Saturday, June 20, 2015

Westward bound

The kids spent the morning building a wagon and heading west to discover new lands. They packed up their grub for dinner on the wagon and headed out.

Packing up the wagon (Swing-sets can be used for more than just swinging and sliding!)
The wagon
(The back of the wagon is a hammock I got for Todd for Father's Day - maybe 15 years ago or more.  I don't think he has even spent a total of 2 hours on it, but it has gotten a lot of use over the years - most recently, obviously, as a wagon - but it has also been used as a house, a train, a pirate ship, an orphan ship that orphans escape from their mean uncle on, a regular ship, and I'm sure many more things of which I have no idea.) 
Inside (Complete with a BB Gun for hunting along the way)

Lincoln driving the team

Garrett driving the team


On their way

Pa, Ma and the chil'uns 

It's been a long ride!

Keeping busy on the trip

1 comment:

  1. Time for a new item. We look forward to some more activity!

    ReplyDelete