Tuesday, September 8, 2015
You had running water?!?
Garrett came to me fresh from his bath this morning with a question for me. "Mommy, when you were a little girl, did you play a game in the bathtub... wait, you probably didn't have a bathtub with hot water when you were a little girl, did you?" "Yes, Garrett, I did..." I responded, trying not to grin. "You Did???" He said, in utter surprise and disbelief. "Yes, I really did." I answered, now, trying not to laugh. He explained his game and asked if I had played that game. - "No, I didn't." I said. He said, "I did, when I was younger." I asked him if he had played it this morning when he took his bath. "A little bit." he said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Laughing over my cereal here!
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty funny. I am an "older" mom to him him, but not quite as ancient as he must think I am!
Delete