Garrett had us all cracking up this evening as he exaggerated his hiccups, laughed and exclaimed "I Burped!!!" And he thought it was funny over and over and over again.
Out in the pasture, he stomped on a "clod" and happily yelled "Cow Pie!!!"
At supper tonight he was getting ready to eat his meat and I told him "Hang on and I'll get you some ketchup." He grabbed my arm as tight as he could and with a question on his face said "Hang on?"
Lincoln's tummy wasn't feeling very good yesterday. When I asked him how he was feeling, he said - "I feel like I swallowed... a bug."
What another beautiful day today. Someone from Todd's job offered us their trampoline, so the kids have been having a blast jumping and jumping and jumping. We have debated several times whether or not to get one, and have always decided against it. Since the price was right on this one, we decided to go ahead and give it a try. When Abigail broke her arm last fall, the nurse at the orthopedic office told us that trampolines and jungle gyms were about the worst for kid injuries. So under strict orders to only jump one (she told us that most of the injuries occur when more than one kid is jumping at the same time) at a time and the threat that it can leave as easily as it got here, they are really enjoying it.
Our little farmer made this up while he was jumping - "Put on your hat, put on your boots, put on your coat and milk the cow."

No comments:
Post a Comment