We are glad that you are posting more often. Reading about your family makes our day brighter.Just wish we lived closer.Ann and Alda
I've had a little extra time on my hands this week to go along with the cuteness happening around here. :) We'd love to see you, too
Congratulations, Laura! Let us know when you're practicing so we can stay close to home:)
LOL. Glad we have lots of country roads to drive on.
eeek! a child old enough to drive allready!!
I know... your time is coming... This is one of those times that I don't like to look at the big picture. This times seven looks pretty big.
I remember when it was time for that first driver in our family! I soon found tho that it is a HUGE bonus! Now #10 has just turned 16 and itching to get his license! I'm ready for him too--bring on the errand boy! ;)
We are glad that you are posting more often. Reading about your family makes our day brighter.
ReplyDeleteJust wish we lived closer.
Ann and Alda
I've had a little extra time on my hands this week to go along with the cuteness happening around here. :) We'd love to see you, too
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Laura! Let us know when you're practicing so we can stay close to home:)
ReplyDeleteLOL. Glad we have lots of country roads to drive on.
Deleteeeek! a child old enough to drive allready!!
ReplyDeleteI know... your time is coming... This is one of those times that I don't like to look at the big picture. This times seven looks pretty big.
DeleteI remember when it was time for that first driver in our family! I soon found tho that it is a HUGE bonus! Now #10 has just turned 16 and itching to get his license! I'm ready for him too--bring on the errand boy! ;)
ReplyDelete