Lincoln has a few short reports that he has written about different animals and other scientific things. He has them on Google Drive in a writing folder with different sub folders for the different subjects - he makes the folders and moves them around and I haven't really paid a lot of attention to what he has in them. The kids were talking about his reports at lunch time today, so I went into his folders tonight to see what was there... At the top of all of the pages in big, bold red writing, it says
Invisible ink - Do not Delete
And the rest of the page is blank... until you highlight the page... and then written in white on the white background is his report...
I don't think he is afraid of computers... he stands at my shoulder and says - "click this", "now click that..." Being his "teacher" is a different kind of challenging...
Love, love, love this! His little mind cracks me up!
ReplyDelete