Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just keeping her humble...

Laura had her first CLEP test today.  She chose a subject she is very comfortable with for this first test - Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - she has spent many hours of her life reading so she is pretty familiar with a lot of books and she did well on the test.  When we walked into the house after getting home, a few of the kids ran to ask her how she did.  "I got 76 out of 80..." she told them.  One of her sisters ran to announce to the others, "Laura got four wrong!!!"

(Edited to add more to the story) - Heidi tried to console Laura - "Four wrong?  I guess it's good that you didn't get any more wrong than that" and proceeded to give Laura a sympathetic hug.  "How many questions were there?" "80?" "Oh, you got four wrong out of eighty?  I guess that's not so bad!"

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Laura! Keep up the good work. Your Mom makes it sound easy, but those CLEP tests are hard! Just ask our 2 oldest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (Laura)
      I got Addie's music, and I can't wait to play it with her! :)

      Delete