Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Taking PE to a higher level

The kids have been sledding in our yard a couple of times this winter but we haven't had a chance to get over to the hill at our local dam. It has been a few years since we sledded there, so this morning we took a "snow day" and headed over with our snowsuits, boots and sleds. The hill was empty, except for a few little kids all the way on the other side of the hill. I stayed in van with our sleeping little guy (aka the little boy we babysit) and watched - I'm pretty sure the kids wouldn't have had quite as much fun if I had been up there to supervise - ha ha.

Climbing the hill at the dam

It's a looooong way up there
Getting ready to go down
And back up again
Garrett running down
























No comments:

Post a Comment