Oh, I LOVE Pop Rocks! My girls LOVE them! My best friend when I was little lived with her grandparents who owned a tavern a couple blocks up the road. I think he sold Pop Rocks just for us. I mean, why else would he?! But we thought we were "big girls", old, and wonderful, (we were like 8) when we got to walk up there and buy some! HA!
Oh, my goodness! Does THAT ever bring back memories--just don't eat them with Coke. (You'll NEVER do it again!)
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE Pop Rocks! My girls LOVE them! My best friend when I was little lived with her grandparents who owned a tavern a couple blocks up the road. I think he sold Pop Rocks just for us. I mean, why else would he?! But we thought we were "big girls", old, and wonderful, (we were like 8) when we got to walk up there and buy some! HA!
ReplyDelete