Thursday, February 16, 2012

Menu for the week of February 12, 2012

This is a little very late posting of our menu for the week.  The kids keep asking me to post it so they know what is coming up, so I guess better late than never...  


Sunday
  • Breakfast -  Ham & Cheese Roll-ups
  • Lunch -  at Dad & Mom Fox's
  • Supper -  at Dad & Mom Fox's
Monday
  • Breakfast - Cereal, Toast
  • Snack - Graham Crackers & Peanut Butter
  • Lunch - Toasted Sub Sandwiches, Chips
  • Supper - Meatballs, Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Salad
Tuesday
  • Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toast
  • Lunch - Macaroni & Cheese with sausages, Peas
  • Supper - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Green Beans, Salad
Wednesday
  • Breakfast -  Baked Eggs with Ham, Toast
  • Lunch - Ham Sandwiches
  • Supper - Pizza
Thursday
  • Breakfast - Oatmeal, Toast
  • Snack - Peanuts
  • Lunch - Taco Soup, Corn Chips, Sour Cream, Shredded Cheese
  • Snack - Goldfish
  • Supper -  Chicken Drumsticks, Rice, Beets, Salad
Friday
  • Breakfast - Blueberry Oven Pancake
  • Snack - Mini Peppers with Cream Cheese
  • Lunch - Leftovers
  • Snack - Bananas & Milk
  • Supper - Slow Cooker Roast Beef Sandwiches, French Fries, Carrots We ended up having Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans & Sweet Potatoes...
Saturday
  • Breakfast - Eggs in a hole  Instead, we had scrambled eggs and toast with raspberry oven crepe (an accidental experiment that turned out very yummy).
  • Snack - Oranges or Apples We opted for Hershey chocolate bars instead...
  • Lunch - Leftovers
  • Supper - BBQ Chicken and Hawaiian Pizzas, Salad

3 comments:

  1. I thought maybe you guys were fasting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! btw - how did the eggs in the potatoes turn out for you? I need to remember to try them when Rob's home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Kris. I think I heard about 3 times a day - "Mom, have you posted the menu yet?"

    Ruth, we ended up not having them yet. I think we had some leftovers that I wanted to use up that day. I'll have to put them on next weeks menu. I'd like to see how they turn out, too.

    ReplyDelete