Friday, January 11, 2013

January thaw

It is a balmy 53 degrees today, so most of my students have vanished to the great outdoors to ride bikes and enjoy the weather.  Garrett came in to tell me how warm it was. Please excuse the quality of the pictures.  Looks like we are in the market for a new camera. :(   The weatherman assures us that winter will be back tomorrow.  Lunch is going to be a picnic by the creek, and the widows are open.  (Only a couple and only a couple of inches - if it was up to them, they would all be wide open, though).  Garrett asked if I could put the pool up.  I think a few people in this house are looking forward to spring!


I'ts THIS warm

It's this cold.

I really have other things to do, mom

Wait, I want to get my picture taken too

me too... me too...




No comments:

Post a Comment