I came back in the house after being out for a little while and I walked into this:
 |
| The desk goes over near the stove, the bench and rug go where the desk is, the couch is across the room from where it belongs... |
 |
| The piano and table should switch places, the rug goes in front of the fireplace and the chair goes where the rug is |
At suppertime, Todd used the salt and Garrett looked at me with big eyes and a half smile. When I looked back at him, he said "I didn't do it!!!" (The salt shaker was filled with sugar). The man who rents our tillable ground came to drop off something this afternoon, and when I opened the door, a toy lizard on a string fell from the top of the door... Laura got a card that was glued shut and a notice from the Internal Prank Service... I mentioned that next year's calendar skips from March 31 to April 2 because too many April Fool jokes were played today... Lincoln said, "For real?" before his eyes lit up and he recognized that it was another April fool joke. Wonder what else we'll find before the day is over... I'm hoping they overlook the day next year!
So fun!
ReplyDelete