Tuesday, April 2, 2013
My lesson for the day
If you have more than one child of the same gender - and especially if you have 5 of the same gender in a row - even if you are SURE you will remember which child is in a picture... label it... because when they grow older and change in looks and you go back through your pictures and realize that, yes, they really do resemble each other, quite a bit... you might not be able to tell who is who... (really there was only one picture that I couldn't recognize - but after looking at it for a while, I figured out who it was... whew! - when they are babies, you don't think it would be possible to forget their sweet faces)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh! I can't even remember ages, etc for the 2 kiddos I have - and they're even different genders. :)
ReplyDelete