"What did the rope do when it was reading the newspaper*?"
˙dǝǝls oʇ ɟɟo (pǝppou) pǝʇʇouʞ ʇı"
*Newspaper (archaic) [nooz-pey-per, nyooz-, noos-, nyoos-]
Multiple sheets of paper containing news and advertisments. Usually published on a regular basis, (daily, weekly, monthly, ect.) and delivered to towns near the publishing facility.
Note: Newspapers have become almost obsolete, due to the rapid rise in the use of electronic versions of this category of media.
Due to the pressure from the usual postess, I have been compelled to sign this post. She apparently didn't want anyone to think she wrote this.
Edited to post an additional joke by Emily
"There was a family of rungs. When Mrs Rung told her little boy to clean his room, what was his response?
| ɹǝppɐʃ ʇı op ʃʃ,I |

hahahehe :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this humor! We approve this message too! :)
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteHow do you fix a broken pumpkin?
I don't know, how? We miss you!!! <3 <3
DeleteEmily
With a pumpkin patch.
ReplyDeleteHow do you patch a broken tomato?
With tomato paste?
DeleteWhat is a scarecrow's favorite fruit?
Emily
Yep, tomato paste it is. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat?
Strawberries?
ReplyDeleteYes.
DeleteWhy did the banana go to the doctor?
Emily
I don't know? I am trying to think of something to do with a split or a peel. Maybe it was starting to get spots. Why?
ReplyDeleteBecause it wasn't peeling well. :)
Delete