Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Anniversary R & T

Happy 15th Anniversary Roger & Traci!!

Todd took the afternoon off of work today to be with the kids while I took Garrett in for his 6 month check up.  I don't know where the last 6 months have gone!  

Only read this next paragraph if you have a strong stomach!  Disgusting content follows!  Just before I left, Heidi came across the living room with a thermometer in her mouth.  She had picked it up from behind the faucet where Todd had laid it after we took the calf, Stormy's, temperature after she was born.  Imagine where you take a calf's temperature...and then imagine the look on Heidi's face when I told her where the thermometer had last been!  I really wish I had taken a picture of it.   She spit and sputtered for quite a while and then grabbed Laura's toothbrush to brush her teeth - which Laura promptly threw in the garbage.  Don't say I didn't warn you... :)

Todd got some pictures of Ribeye today, so I will get some posted.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Hope you are all doing good. Traci

    ReplyDelete