Monday, September 19, 2011
School Books Ordered - From 6/15/2009
I placed our order to Rainbow Resource today (the first order of the school year anyway). It will be exciting when the box comes! The kids are already looking forward to starting school again. Heidi asks every day if we can please, please do school today. It is always fun to break out the new books. There are a few subjects that I haven't ordered yet. The Latin program that we are planning to use this year is brand new and isn't available for sale yet. It says it will be available this summer, so hopefully we can order it soon. Todd and I sat down last night and made the final decisions for what we should use for each of the kids. I was just about ready to push the send button on the order this morning, but didn't get it done. Wouldn't you know it, we got the Rainbow Resource catalog with about 1500 pages of school curriculum this afternoon. It was pretty tempting to sit down with it to see if I wanted to change anything, but I went ahead and pushed the send button... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment