Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Diary of Five

A friend of mine posted about this, and I thought I'd play along.





I am seeing  ~ The candle that was burning last night - it has drips of wax running down the sides


I am hearing   ~  Garrett breathing deeply during his nap AND somebody jumping off their bed (probably the top bunk) and thumping down the hallway

I am smelling   ~  the smell of antiseptic left on my clothes from the dentist office


I tasted   ~  black beans, rice and cheese


I am feeling   ~   the chill of the wind blowing against the house And I'm trying to counteract that with 
This

2 comments:

  1. Love it..hope you didn't lose any teeth? I love burning candles....any occassion or you just regularily burn them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No teeth lost today - 8 of the 9 of us had cleaning appointments - only 4 cavities among us - unfortunately 3 of them are in Lincoln's mouth... Every once in a while I'm just in the mood to burn a candle - they make things kind of cozy

    ReplyDelete