Sunday
- Breakfast - Cinnamon Rolls, Baked Eggs
- Lunch - Ham, Potato Casserole, Corn, Rolls, Salad, Fruit Cobbler, Ice Cream
- Supper - Ham Sandwiches, Popcorn
Monday
- Breakfast - Eggs with Salsa in Tortilla Cups
- Snack - Celery with Cream Cheese, Juice
- Lunch - Sweet & Sour Sausage with Rice
- Snack - Oranges
- Supper -
Ground Beef Pot Pie, SaladLeftovers (Make Baked potatoes for tomorrow breakfast)
Tuesday
- Breakfast - Baked Eggs in Potato Bowls
- Snack - Graham Crackers with Peanut Butter, Milk
- Lunch - Cheesy Hamburger Sandwiches, French Fries, Carrot Sticks with Dip
- Snack - Raisins
- Supper - Creamed Bologna, Biscuits, Peas (I think this will be like chipped beef gravy... we have some bologna in the freezer that should be used - might be an interesting supper)
Wednesday
- Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toast
- Snack - Granola Bars
- Lunch - Leftovers
- Snack - Chips & Salsa
- Supper - Ham & Broccoli Potato Soup
Thursday
- Breakfast - Steel Cut Oats with Blueberries & Granola, Toast & Peanut Butter
- Snack - Cheese & Crackers
- Lunch - Chicken Enchiladas, Southwestern Black Bean Salad, Cookies
- Snack - Peanuts
- Supper - Pizza, Salad, Fruit Salad
Friday
- Breakfast - Dutch Babies, Link Sausage
- Snack - Celery with Peanut Butter
- Lunch - Leftovers
- Snack - Crackers & Cheese
- Supper - Pizza
Saturday
- Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs, Toast
- Lunch -
Baked Pork Chops, Garlic Butter Noodles, Cooked Carrots, SaladLeftovers - Supper - Leftovers

Ok, Tamara, can you share the recipes for:
ReplyDeleteSweet & Sour Sausage with Rice
Cheesy Hamburger Sandwiches
Ham & Broccoli Potato Soup
Carrie, I am such a throw things together cook. I don't really have recipes for these. The Ham and Broccoli Potato soup is just going to be from Sunday's leftover cheesy potato casserole and ham - I'm just going to add some broccoli, milk and a little cream to make it soupy.
ReplyDeleteFor the Sweet & Sour Sausage, I'm going to make a sweet and sour sauce (http://crittersinthekitchen.blogspot.com/2012/02/sweet-sour-sauce.html) and then stir fry some sausage rings (the already cooked ones kind of like hot dogs) with some vegetables and serve it over rice.
For the Cheesy Hamburger Sandwiches, I'm going to saute some green pepper, onion and mushroom, add some already cooked ground beef, maybe a little Worcestershire sauce or A-2 sauce and some seasonings and some cheese and then serve on hamburger buns or rolls of some kind.
Keep these recipes coming! I made one of the breakfast slow cooker casseroles and it was a hit with the in-laws!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about the creamed bologna! :) I am not a picky eater but really prefer NOT to eat bologna but everyone else in my house loves it. Nan and I attended Tulip Time in Pella Iowa a few years ago - and that town is crazy about bologna...they had bologna tacos, bbq bologna and bologna on a stick...some more menu ideas (LOL!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these!
I'm with you on the bologna, Laura. Everyone else here really likes it. I can eat it and don't mind the taste of it. It's just the "I wonder what is really in this stuff," that I don't like. We were at Beechy's in Arthur not too long ago and they had a special on bologna, so we ended up with some. :) I'll let you know how it is.
ReplyDeleteThe creamed bologna was OK - nobody disliked it, but it wasn't anybody's favorite, either.
ReplyDelete