Friday, February 17, 2012

When I was 5...

I'm pretty sure I didn't run to the computer and "google" whatever it was that I was wondering about...

We were all just standing around the fish tank watching the starfish glide around and trying to figure out where its "face" was.  Next thing I know, Lincoln was googling "Do starfish have eyes?"

Cracks me up!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that there weren't even home computers available when I was five...

    He is pretty computer smart, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! It always amazes me how different my kids are from me, when I was a kid. We didn't get a computer til I was well into high school. And now my kids just surf away, navigating like pros. I'm also impressed with how well Google recognizes phonetic spelling when little kids type stuff in. Lucas informed us all about the current weather forecast, and he hadn't spelled our town or the word "weather" correctly! But Google came through. Nice for kids to be able to satisfy their curiosity and feed that love of learning!

    ReplyDelete