Saturday, January 5, 2013

2 things that made me laugh...

I was straightening up our room today and when I got to my bedside table, I had a Bible, a clock, a light, lotion, a couple of hair scrunchies, and some home organization and homeschooling books, .  I got to Todd's and he has a Bible, a clock, a light, some screws and nuts and bolts, a calculator, business cards, plumbing parts, an allen wrench, a latch for a live trap, keys... just funny to me what ends up coming out of my busy man's pockets :)


The other...  This evening I was just folding the very LAST piece of laundry and heading to put it away (a major accomplishment in this house) when the dryer buzzed with another load to fold.

1 comment:

  1. You could have given us two lists and asked us to guess which one was yours. :)
    Here is a song for you.
    http://dragoninthedungeon.deviantart.com/journal/oh-i-bet-u-cant-guess-236802980

    ReplyDelete