Monday, June 15, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Heidi came up to me out of the blue today and said "Grandma Buelah is probably in Heaven today, isn't she?" "She died a long time ago, so she must be there by now." "Do you believe me?" - I thought that was pretty sweet.

Lincoln was really tired tonight. We were having graham crackers and milk for a bedtime snack. He got up from the table and said he was going to bed - headed back there - decided to come back for another cracker. As he was headed for the table he dropped his cracker and then burst into tears - "Now I have to go to bed, I dropped my cracker and it broke." I told him I could get him another one, but he insisted that he had to go to bed cause his cracker broke... So I rocked him for a little while and now he is happily asleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment