It's been a while since I posted anything. We have been busy, but nothing really exciting - just normal life. We're planning to move some cattle this evening or tomorrow, so I'll probably have something to say then :D The girls are out in the pool cooling off. We finally got it filled over the weekend, so this is the first time they have played in it (except when it only had a few inches of water in it last week). The boys and I are hanging out in the air conditioning. :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Nothin' much happening lately
It's been a while since I posted anything. We have been busy, but nothing really exciting - just normal life. We're planning to move some cattle this evening or tomorrow, so I'll probably have something to say then :D The girls are out in the pool cooling off. We finally got it filled over the weekend, so this is the first time they have played in it (except when it only had a few inches of water in it last week). The boys and I are hanging out in the air conditioning. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment