One by one the kids are running outside and yelling "NO MORE SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!!!" - I think they're happy! By tomorrow, they should all be done! They have all done such a great job sticking with school and working hard.
Next year, Laura will be doing mostly high school work - 8th-9th, Abigail 6th-7th, Charlotte 5th-6th, Emily 3rd-4th, Heidi 2nd & Lincoln 1st, and Garrett will be hanging around having fun and distracting us. I can't believe we have been formally homeschooling for 9 years. It has gone by so quickly and been so rewarding and (mostly) fun. I am so thankful for the opportunity I've had to spend so much time with our munchkins. The older they (and I) get, the more I realize how quickly the time they will live with us goes by. OK, enough of my sappy end of the school year reflections. It's time to enjoy our Summer vacation.
Now, I'm getting excited about cleaning this house, organizing the basement and figuring out the order for next year's school books! - I'm a nice mom like that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment