Sunday, June 12, 2011
Yay!!! Sheep are loaded in the trailer
I looked out the window this evening and most of the sheep and lambs were in the corral so I snuck out and closed them up. It was another time I was glad for no close neighbors as I dived and feinted and grabbed and heaved and dragged and carried... Laura and Abigail were glad we don't have close neighbors, too, since I had them come out in their pajamas to make sure I didn't load the wrong sheep. So we now have 8 lambs and 2 ewes in the stock trailer ready to go to the auction barn tomorrow and 3 ewes and a ram happily grazing in the pasture. It pays to stay in the fences where you belong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have you ever thought about doing reality TV:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Rensner. I think I would make popcorn and take notes! It would be edutainment at its best.
ReplyDeleteHa - it would be quite a show, alright! We certainly lead a much different life than the way we lived growing up in the city! But we love it!
ReplyDelete