We are pretty sure Lincoln is coming down with chicken pox. Charlotte also has several spots that look suspiciously like chicken pox. She has been inoculated for them, but apparently about 20% of people who are inoculated also get them.
Yesterday evening, we were planning to go in to Mattoon before going to Bible Study, which meant I needed to have the kids fed, dressed and hair combed so they would be ready to jump in the van when Todd got home from work. I fixed chicken wraps so they could just take one outside to eat to save time because we wouldn't have to clean up the table. While I was cooking, I asked one of the girls to take Lincoln's temperature because his eyes just looked like he had a fever. We were discussing the fact that it had been 2 weeks since Heidi came down with chicken pox, so it looked like Lincoln must be coming down with them. Garrett must have been taking it all in, because after I handed out chicken wraps to the kids and sent them outside to eat, one of them came running back in saying that Garrett had thrown his supper on the ground. He was out there crying "I don't WANT to get chicken pox..." I guess he thought chicken pox came from eating chicken...
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bless his heart! How funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I can just see him thinking "Gosh mom, haven't you figured out to stop feeding us chicken yet?"
ReplyDelete