Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Pictures from the kids' camera




Spring!!




Heidi's new hearing aid - except they ordered the wrong color  so she'll get the royal blue  one next week


3 comments:

  1. They got some great pictures! I like the aquarium pictures too! I like the idea of having an aquarium a lot more than I actually enjoy having the aquarium, so I'm just going to tell my kids to enjoy yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see what they think to take pictures of! I was wondering if Heidi had the hearing aid yet. What does she think? What do you think? Can she/you tell a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kris - I know what you mean... I wasn't too sure about starting this one. I have been amazed at how well the aquarium has kept itself, though, after we got it established. Of course we don't have very many fish. And when we do go to the fish store we end up leaving behind more $$ than we intended :) We do really enjoy it, though.

    Ruth - Heidi got her hearing aid yesterday, so is still getting used to it. We can tell a difference, though. She talks quieter and doesn't need the volume on the piano nearly as loud when she is practicing. We don't have to repeat ourselves so much nor do we have to tell her to be quieter. I think she (and we) will like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete