Thursday, March 1, 2012

The schedule was dropped this morning when...

...we found this pretty little girl in the pasture.


So now for a name.  The mother is Independence (Indy) the father is Oliver. Several of our cows have flower names. So far we have come up with Liberty, Bell, Bluebell, and Freedom. Any  suggestions?  I should add that Independence got her name because she was born around July 4th. 

5 comments:

  1. I like silly names for animals such as Petunia..personally I think this one looks like a begonia, but that might just be me. Tulip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're sticking with a flower theme, I like Daisy for a name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Penny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The official US flower is the rose. How about Rosie? I do like the sound of Liberty tho...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know a peony is the name of one of the most popular fireworks displays? And when the blaze flares out more, it is called a chrysanthemum. So, my vote is either Peony or Mum.

    ReplyDelete