Since I tell stories on the kids, I guess to be fair I should tell on myself too. Last night the kids were getting settled down in bed. One of them came and asked me if I could come in and tell the others to stop talking - which I did - and they did... for a little while, that is... All of a sudden the talking started again so I raised my voice and said..."Just. Stop. Talking.!" ... kind of frustrated like... And they stopped - so abruptly and and unnaturally that I thought I'd better check... And the reason they were talking again was that their Dad had stopped by to visit with them before they went to sleep... ooops...
The funny thing about it was when I walked in the room there was a general air of amusement from most of the kids, a bit of sheepishness from Todd, but Lincoln just burst out with HA HA HA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment