I was watching Lincoln the other day without him knowing I was watching. He was at the computer in our g-mail account. He clicked on the "Drive" button (where you can type documents, spreadsheets, etc.), created a folder called "Lincoln's Writing", created a document to put in the folder and proceeded to to hunt and peck a little story out. When I looked at the folder later, he has the main folder "Lincoln's Writing" with a couple of science type documents and then he has another folder within the folder labled "Lincoln's Stories" with a fiction story in it.
Now, technically, he really isn't supposed to be messing around with the computer - especially in our account..
I don't know if he watched one of his big sisters do the same thing or how he figured it out, but maybe we should skip some of the classes it is like pulling teeth to get him to do and get him started on some computer programming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment