A post on a friend's blog about her son cleaning sinks with his toothbrush today brought back a memory that I think should be on here for us to remember.
A few years ago my nephew and niece were here for a few days. One morning I was brushing my teeth with an audience of several girls. After I was finished, Jessica said, as if it was no big deal, "Heidi was just dipping that (my toothbrush) in the toilet..." Gack!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh YUK!! Hopefully by now she has learned to tell people things like that before they use them!
ReplyDeleteHa, I'm sure she would. It was pretty funny. I laughed and laughed (you probably had to be there to get the humor part of it. Her nonchalance about it was just so funny) - after I got out a new toothbrush and scrubbed my teeth again.
ReplyDeleteWould you rather never have known? I know someone who dropped theirs in the toilet once and tried to microwave it to kill the germs. In case you were wondering- microwave it and you'll never use it again!
ReplyDeleteI don't know... lol I guess I would prefer to know - although before would have been better than after. We put all of ours through the dishwasher about once a week - just in case - because you just never know around here... AND Todd very nicely put a toothbrush holder way up high above little kids' heads and hands just for his and my toothbrushes :)
Delete